Storm Haven Visitor Policy – Issued 12/28/14
Visiting Hours: 1pm – 4pm Sundays
- Visitors are allowed in the Dining and Living Room areas, during Visiting Hours ONLY.
- Visitors must sign-in/sign-out for each visit and must clearly state which resident they are visiting.
- Visitors must be Clean and Sober and must not carry weapons onto Storm Haven property. Visitors may not carry alcohol, illegal substances and/or narcotics onto Storm Haven property.
- Visitors must not behave in a sexual / violent / abusive manner while on Storm Haven property.
- Visitors may not participate in meals with residents on Storm Haven property.
- Visitors may not have outstanding warrants, or participate in illegal activities on Storm Haven property.
- Visitors must not be convicted of sexual offenses with minors.
- Visitors who break any of these rules will be banned from future visitation.